Attorney Deborah L. Thompson
Deborah L.Thompson, Attorney at Law is a Texas family law attorney dedicated to helping you obtain the best possible outcome for your divorce, child custody battle, child support case, property division, alimony, post-divorce modification, or other divorce/family law situation.
Deborah graduated summa cum laude from the University of Houston with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and a minor in Psychology. She then went to the South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas where she received her Juris Doctor (J.D.). She was admitted to the bar in 1998 and has been representing those in need of a skilled, aggressive family law attorney.
Attorney Thompson is not only experienced and well-versed in family law but also has the passion, persistence, and perseverance needed to fight for your best interests. As a former prosecutor, she is an aggressive litigator as well as a compassionate attorney.
When you have a divorce or family law situation in need of an experienced attorney, contact Deborah L.Thompson,Attorney at Law. She understands that every case is as unique as the individuals involved and will take the time to truly grasp your situation. Because your family matters, Attorney Deborah L. Thompson is here to defend your rights in and out of court.
- Champion of South Texas College of Law Advanced Civil Litigation
- Semi Finalist American Trial Lawyer’s Association Varsity Mock Trial Competition
- Champion of Trial Competition in the Graduate of ABA 18th Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute (primarily comprised of family law lawyer from large firms outside Texas)
- Graduate of ABA 19th Family Law Advanced Trial Advocacy Institute Specializing in Psychological Testing in Custody Cases and Business Valuation in Family Law Trials
- South Texas College of Law Christian Legal Society, Vice President
- Outstanding Young Woman of America in Community Service
- American Bar Association
- The State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- The Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Fort Bend Bar Association, Family Law Section
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Association of Women Attorneys in Houston, Texas
- Prior Member of Burta Rhodes Raborn Family Law Inn of Courts
- Brazoria County Assistance District Attorney
- Staff Intern 309th District Family Court, Harris County Texas for Honorable Eva Guzman